Hello and Welcome to the Camper/Sibling Application Process
Whether you are new to CQ GKC or a seasoned veteran we welcome you to our revised and easy to use application process for the upcoming 2017 camping season.
Here is a list of suggested items for you to gather before we begin:
- Insurance Cards and immunizations to upload
- Diagnosis and treatment dates
- Physician Name, address, phone and fax numbers
- List of Medications/doses
- Your name, address, phone number
- Emergency names, address and phone number
- Your child (there are many questions on their likes and dislikes to help us get to know them better)
- A positive attitude :-)
You must have an email to complete the application process on-line.
If you run out of time, don't worry you can log back in anytime and complete the areas you left unfinished.
We do our registration through Camp Doc and it doesn't support the web browser, Internet explorer.
Here are a couple of options (Chrome and Mozilla FireFox) for you to use as your web browser. Just click one of the links for a free download to begin the application process.
Google Chrome Link
Mozilla FireFox Link
Click the link below and follow these simple instructions:
1. Select Register
2. Returning Users Register for a new session
3. Select Greater Kansas City in the Drop Down Menu Offered.
5. Identify if you are a Camper or a Sibling for 2017 (Select the correct link below)
6. Continue and complete the process. CQ GKC will be notified of your registration. If you have questions please give Jacinda a call or text at 816.804.4564 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please begin by clicking this link below:
Camper Link Here
Sibling Link Here