Camp Quality Illinois - August 6 - August 12, 2017
A few things to consider before starting the application process:
- There are different registration links for campers and volunteers this year. Please click the appropriate one!
- Camp will be held at Camp Manitoqua in Frankfort, IL
- Volunteers, only complete this application if you intend to attend training and the entire week of camp (unless otherwise discussed for certain positions.)
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you are a returning camper or volunteer, please use the email address and password you used last year. Do not create a new account. You may add a new email address after you log in. This will allow many fields to be auto-populated from last year.
- New campers or volunteers, you will need an email address to complete the application. Parents, please use your email address and not your child's email address.
- The link below will take you to a page to select your camp. Selecting Illinois and registering does not mean your application is complete.
- You must complete the ENTIRE HEALTH PROFILE. Once it says your health profile is 100%, your application is complete.
- Campers, your health profile will not show complete until your physical exam form is uploaded. Please check with your doctor to get this form completed by June 1st.
- Pages do not time out, so if you are unable to complete your application, you may return to it at a later time.
- You will receive a confirmation from a sender "Camp Quality USA via CampDoc.com." Do not reply to this email address. However, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to keep emails from going to spam.
- If you have any questions, email Mary.Lockton@campqualityusa.org or Bev.Bonnema@campqualityusa.org
- Save your Username and Password to log in and update your information in the future.