Camp Quality Kentuckiana is a 501(c)3 organization with a mission to provide a week long camping experience and year round support vehicle to children with cancer and their families. The week of camp and our various support activities are provided free of charge to the children and their families.
Our goals are simple:
- To create stress-free environments that offer exciting activities, foster new friendships, and give children courage, motivation, emotional strength, and hope.
- To give the families of children with cancer a much needed rest, knowing that the highest quality programs will be selected and the finest medical supervision will be provided to ensure a happy, fun, and, most importantly, safe camping environment.
- To pair each camper with his/her own caring companion so that the special experiences of the camping week can be shared and to further expand the camper's support system.
- To give our campers hope for the future in that the camping experience will be such fun, they will look forward to and anticipate the next camp, and that the memories from their special week will sustain them in the weeks and months ahead as they continue their medical treatment.
- And last, but not least…TO LET KIDS WITH CANCER BE KIDS AGAIN!
Camp Quality Kentuckiana is part of an international network of 55 Camp Quality camps in 19 countries and 15 camps in 11 states in America.
Camp Quality USA consists of the following camps: