Thank you to all of our friends who support us at camp and throughout the year. We would never be able to have this program without your help. Thank you to all of you who make it possible.
Thanks to Billy Beard, Sheila & James Adams, the many people from Chatham and Eros and all others who made horseback riding wonderful.
- Thanks to Terry Gilmore, Tommy Chatham, Bud Neeley and the other fishermen from the Catch & Release program that came to Caney Lake each day to take campers fishing.
Thanks to Steven and Conner Davis for coming early in the morning to take our campers, who are serious about fishing, out in their boat.
Special thanks to Mrs. Parks & the Parks Sewing Center Quilting Class in Ruston who have made quilts for our kids for so long.
- To our dear friends and supporters Mark & Karen O'Keefe from Sir Speedy in Monroe: What would we do without you? Thanks is not enough for all that you do during the telethon and throughout the year. You are the greatest.
- Thank you to Bud & Jill Chauncy for the donation of 6 booster style Child Safety Seats.
- Thanks to the Americorps volunteers for helping in setting up camp.
Premier Tours, Cypress Inn, McGuire Methodist, Johnny & Sharon Huntsman, The Jack Witcher Famiy from Bastrop, Sal Miletello and family, Gene Shaw, David Gore and Comcast. Thanks also to North St. Francis Hospital, Rep. Jim Fannin, Department of Culture, Recreation & Tourism, Dr. John Ward, Ellis & Debra Lewis, Merlene & Tom Roach, and K. Tate.
We apprecite the St. Jude Affiliate Clinic in Baton Rouge and the LSU St. Jude Affiliate Clinic in Shreveport for all of their support each year.
Thank you to each and everyone who donated to our annual telethon and everyone who contributes during the year.
- Thank you to all the parents and grandparents who allow us to spend a week with your child.