NOTICE to all potential staff and volunteers:
**Beginning in 2018, all staff and volunteers with CQNWMO will be required to have current immunizations prior to attending the camp week. In anticipation of this requirement, we strongly suggest that you upload your immunization record now so that your 2018 application will not be affected.
**Applications will not reach 100% completion until the Volunteer Coordinator reviews the immunization upload to make sure the proper records have been uploaded.
- Please make sure to choose Northwest Missouri (NWMO) as the camp you wish to attend.
- Camp Docs will save your status as you go. If you can't complete the application in one setting, Camp Docs will save from where you stopped and keep the information you have entered.
- Volunteers entering their 2nd year or longer will have the option of taking an online training.
- Once you start to apply, you will receive status updates from Camp Docs reminding you to complete required fields. These updates will continue until the required field has been entered.
- Camp Docs is mobile friendly and can also be completed using a Smart Phone or Tablet.
- I understand and agree that:
I may not discuss alternative medicine with any child at camp.
- Medical Staff ONLY must administer all medicine for campers, including such things as removal of splinters, treatment of minor cuts, headache tablets, etc.!!!
- I understand and agree I will not bring tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs to camp.
I agree not to press any particular health food or diet on any child at camp.
- Caring for a large group of children with cancer is, in itself, stressful. The only way to relieve some of this stress is to ensure every companion assigned to care for a child, fully understands the demands of their role. The safety and happiness of the camper ALWAYS COMES FIRST!
-If I am assigned as a companion, I fully understand that if I do not care for my camper as instructed, I will be asked to leave camp.
- I understand that no expression of religion may be initiated or promoted by camp staff.
- Even though rest periods are rarely popular with the youth, I agree to observe horizontal rest periods.
- Any and all equipment I bring to camp is entirely my responsibility.
-If necessary, I will ensure adequate insurance coverage for loss or damage, which may occur at camp.
- I understand that specific personnel have been assigned to handle media coverage. I will not contact the media, nor release any names, photographs, or articles without first securing written permission of the camp director.
- I understand that I may not bring any of my own children under 18 years to camp.
- I understand that I must attend a Staff Training Workshop before I can be assigned a staff position.
-I agree to attend the orientation meeting held at the campground prior to the start of camp. (You will be notified of dates and times.)
WE ARE STILL SEEKING MALE VOLUNTEERS AND ANYONE CERTIFIED TO LIFEGUARD. IF YOU FIT ONE OF THESE AND WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND CAMP, PLEASE CONTACT JENNIFER MCKINLEY AT JENNIFER.MCKINLEY@CAMPQUALITYUSA.ORG.
Companions and Staff that are on grounds the entire week must be 18 years of age or older to volunteer at camp.
You will have to have ...
- Completed an application form
- Passed your background check
- Been approved by your refrences
- Had a face-to-face interview
- Completed volunteer training
- Accepted the obligations of camp quality
- Been invited to participate as a volunteer at Camp Quality
Can't commit to a full week of camp? Do you belong to a club or organization that is looking for volunteer opportunities? Want to help with our year round activities? If you would like to help with Camp Quality, contact us for more information about how you can help during the camp week and throughout the year.
2017 Day Form