A few tips before beginning the application process
- The application will save anything you enter, so you won't lose what you have entered if you get interrupted.
- The application is mobile-friendly, so it can be used on your smart phone or iPad.
- Parents can upload a photo of their child which will help us as we start getting familiar with our new campers!
- Camper (patient) applicants can download the medical form and upload it to the application once completed by the physician.
- If you don’t have time to complete the application in one setting, you can go back later and fill in the missing pieces, using your email and password. You will get email reminders for any section that is not completed prior to camp.
- You must have an email to complete the application on-line. If you do not have an email address, please contact us.
Register a Camper
Register a Sibling
Camp Quality Texas is a year-round program for kids with cancer and their families. The exciting thing about Camp Quality Texas is that the siblings can join along in the summer camp fun as well! We can accept campers and siblings from the ages of 4 to 17. Siblings are accepted on a space available basis.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate emailing us at TXCampers@CampQualityUSA.org. We look forward to seeing you at camp!