Hello and Welcome to the Camper/Sibling Application Process
Whether you are new to Camp Quality Arkansas, or a seasoned veteran, we welcome you to our easy to use application process for the upcoming 2020 camping season.
The application is mobile-friendly so it can be used on your smart phone or I-Pad.
Here is a list of suggested items for you to gather before you begin:
- Insurance Cards and immunizations to upload
- Diagnosis and treatment dates
- Physician Name, address, phone and fax numbers
- List of Medications/doses
- Your name, address, phone number
- Emergency names, address and phone number
- Your child (there are many questions on their likes and dislikes to help us get to know them better)
- A positive attitude 🙂
You must have an email to complete the application process on-line.
If you run out of time, don’t worry you can log back in anytime and complete the areas you left unfinished.
We do our registration through Camp Doc and it doesn’t support the web browser Internet Explorer.
Here are a couple of options (Chrome and Mozilla FireFox) for you to use as your web browser. Just click one of the links for a free download to begin the application process.
Click the registration link and follow these simple instructions:
- Select Register
- Returning Users Register for a new session
- Select Arkansas in the Drop Down Menu Offered.
- Identify if you are a Camper or Sibling for any of the camps listed below. (Select the correct link below)
- Continue and complete the process. Camp Quality Arkansas will be notified of your registration.
Camper/Sibling applications are open and ready for you to complete.