Join us for Summer Camp! It’s a week-long residential camp open to childhood cancer patients and survivors and their siblings. Each day we will provide kids with boundless fun as well as help them increase their self-esteem, experience independence, practice teamwork, and forge long lasting friendships. As a volunteer you’ll create a unique bond with the campers through share experiences and give them hope for the future. Register today!
Online Registration Tips
Hello and welcome to Camp Quality Greater Kansas City Volunteer Registration!
We use Camp Doc to register our Volunteers. Camp Doc is not supported by the web browser, Internet Explorer. Here are a couple links to web browsers supported by Camp Doc. Please select a link for your free download before you begin the application process.
Here is a list of items to gather before you begin:
- Insurance Cards and Immunizations to upload
- Physician Name, address, phone and fax number
- Emergency Contact name, phone numbers
Once you click on the link follow these simple instructions to get your application under way.
The application is mobile-friendly, so it can be used on your smart phone or iPad.
Please upload a photo (head shot) which will help us as we start getting familiar with our new volunteers!
We are often asked by volunteers if there is a way they can help offset the cost of their registration and training costs. Our online application system does allow for a donation to be made and this is an additional way to support Camp Quality that is purely optional.
2. Register for a new session
3. Select your preferred camp from the provided drop down menu
5. Select “Staff 2022”
6. Continue until you have finalized your application
Once you submit your application we will be notified and will be in touch soon.
Our application window is now open. During this time you will receive emails from us if we have any questions about your application and with reminders for upcoming dates and events. After the application window has closed, the following must occur:
- All volunteers must attend training.
- First time volunteers must complete an interview.
- Reference checks will be completed. We will be contacting the references you provided in your application.
- Submit a background check
Once we have verified that the above have been completed, we will make volunteer assignments.
If you have any questions about the information above, please do not hesitate contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.