Hello Camper Families,
As you have likely heard, with the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Center for Disease Control (CDC) is recommending that the public stay home rather than attending public events around groups of people.
Therefore, for the safety of our campers, their families and our volunteers, we are postponing the Camp-In Event at the Franklin Institute, which was scheduled for March 28-29. This was a difficult decision because we know so many of you were excited about the event; but safety is always our primary concern.
At this time, we are tentatively rescheduled for May 2-3. All those who registered in CampDoc already will be automatically to the list for May. We will re-assess the threat of the virus in mid-April to determine if we can keep this new date or push it back to the fall. Either way, we will send out an update on or around April 15th. Please let us know if you have any questions.
For more information contact our Camper Coordinator Mike Wilson at email@example.com or 215-436-0099