We offer multiple activities throughout the year at multiple locations across the state. Click on the activities below to get more details.
2021 Summer CAMP IN
CAMP IN is a week-long virtual summer camp for campers ages 4 – 17. Participants will receive a backpack filled with daily activities and supplies that follow the camp’s theme. There will be an activity cards for each day of camp with art, nature, and self-reflection activities. The supplies needed to complete each activity will be included in the backpack. Additionally, participants will receive a camp t-shirt and fun items that reflect camp traditions.
During the week of camp, we provide interactive virtual camp sessions with live streams via Zoom and videos via Flipgrid. Registration opens April 1, 2021.
Summer Camp is a week long summer camp experience for children ages 4-17 located at Camp Linwood McDonald in Sandyston, NJ..
Campers have the opportunity to partake in a variety of activities including swimming, dancing, crafts, archery, high ropes course, campfire, shows, boating, fishing, climb tower, and participating in a talent show.
Reunion Weekend is for campers, their immediate families, and volunteers. Reunion weekend is typically held in November. All expenses, including motel room, meals, and all activities are covered.
Winter Camp Teen Weekend
Winter Camp Teen Weekend is usually during the month of February. There is no cost to anyone for the event. Winter Teen Camp is a great time to reconnect with friends and maybe meet new ones. There will be many trained volunteers at Winter Teen Camp and a minimum of two nurses, but campers will not be paired with a companion.
You are eligible to attend if you are:
- Returning or new camper, ages 13 to 17 years of age (by 2/16/2019) who have been diagnosed Former (Alumni) camper of our summer camp ages 18, 19 or 20 by 2/16/19
- 2018 trained companion or staff
Due to space limitations, volunteers will be chosen in the following order:
- Companions with campers that are attending the winter camp
- All other volunteers as needed to run the program.
There are two Choices of transportation:
- Provide your own transportation to and from Camp Mason. or,
- Meet at CentraState Medical Center, Freehold, NJ main entrance at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday for a van trip to Camp Mason. The van will return to CentraState Medical Center on Monday between 1:30 and 2pm. Overnight parking is available.
Note: Some may campers travel to and/or from Camp Mason with a Camp Quality volunteer. We don’t encourage this arrangement; however, if the camper will be in the car with a volunteer, a waiver must be submitted to CQNJ prior to the date of the trip.
Spring Family Event
Spring Family Event is for campers, their immediate families, and volunteers. Spring Family Event is typically held in the Spring. All expenses, including motel room, meals, and all activities are covered.