2022 Summer Camp
Online Registration Tips
Hello and Welcome to the Camper/Sibling Application Process
Whether you are new to Camp Quality Texas, or a seasoned veteran, we welcome you to our easy to use application process.
The application is mobile-friendly so it can be used on your smart phone or I-Pad.
Here is a list of suggested items for you to gather before you begin:
- Insurance Cards and immunizations to upload
- Diagnosis and treatment dates
- Physician Name, address, phone and fax numbers
- List of Medications/doses
- Your name, address, phone number
- Emergency names, address and phone number
- Your child (there are many questions on their likes and dislikes to help us get to know them better)
- A positive attitude 🙂
You must have an email to complete the application process on-line.
If you run out of time, don’t worry you can log back in anytime and complete the areas you left unfinished.
We do our registration through Camp Doc and it doesn’t support the web browser Internet Explorer.
Here are a couple of options (Chrome and Mozilla FireFox) for you to use as your web browser. Just click one of the links for a free download to begin the application process.
Click the registration link and follow these simple instructions:
- Select Register
- Returning Users Register for a new session
- Select Heartland in the Drop Down Menu Offered.
- Identify if you are a Camper or Sibling for any of the camps listed below. (Select the correct link below)
- Continue and complete the process. Camp Quality Texas will be notified of your registration.
Camper/Sibling applications are open and ready for you to complete.
Join us for Summer Camp! It’s a week-long residential camp open to childhood cancer patients and survivors and their siblings. Beyond boundless fun, summer camp gives participants the opportunity to increase their self-esteem, experience independence, practice teamwork, and forge long lasting friendships, all under the supervision of medical professionals and experienced camp staff. With children’s safety and medical needs addressed, Camp Quality breaks down the medical barriers for children to restore their childhood experience.
At Camp Quality we want kids to feel they belong. They will meet kids (and mentors) who are like themselves and form a network of support. Together they discover they are capable of so much more than they thought was possible. Our goal is for children to bring home more than dirty laundry. We want them to bring home tales of accomplishing feats that they believed were unattainable. And, to come home more confident and less anxious about their illness.
At Camp Quality, we are committed to making this summer a safe and fun experience for all our campers. See our Camp Program Guidelines for details on our COVID-19 vaccination requirements, masking, other guidelines that we are implementing. Camp registration will open by February 1.
A CAMP IN program will be available for those in the hospital or at home. Registration for CAMP IN will open in the spring.